About Dr. Lloyd, M.D.
Education & Training:
Dr. Eric Lloyd is an Orthopedic Surgeon with extensive training in general orthopedics and specializes in disorders of the foot and ankle. He is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of California at Berkley in 2001, and received his M.D. from Columbia University in 2007 after completing an elective one year Doris Duke clinical research fellowship.
Dr. Lloyd then moved to South Florida for his residency at University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital. After receiving advanced training in trauma and general orthopedics, he completed his training with a foot and ankle fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) in New York City. While in NYC he worked closely with professional athletes, ballet dancers, and sports teams.
Hospitals & Affiliations:
- Partner at Boca Raton Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Boca Raton Outpatient and Laser Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
Scope of Practice
Below is a list of my scope of my medical practice. Click below to learn more: